École des Beaux Arts refers to several art schools in France. The most famous one is located in Paris, in the 6th arrondissement. Until 1897 women were barred from studying there. The Paris school is known as namesake and founding location of the Beaux Arts architectural movement of the early twentieth century.
They are located in:
- Paris: École nationale supérieure des beaux arts (Ensba)
- Dijon: École nationale des beaux arts de Dijon
- Bourges: École nationale des beaux arts de Bourges
- Nancy: École nationale des beaux arts de Nancy
- Lyon: École nationale des beaux arts de Lyon
The École des Beaux Arts de Montréal in Montreal, Quebec, Canada has since merged into the Université du Québec à Montréal.