Garage has several meanings:
- In connection with vehicles, a garage has the following meanings:
- A building attached to or on the grounds of a residence for storing an automobile (UK: car) A garage that is open on at least 2 sides is called a carport.
- A vehicle repair shop
- Additionally, in British English, a garage may be a: fuel filling station, e.g. "a Texaco garage" (also known as a petrol station)
- while in parts of the USA a garage may also be a parking garage, a building serving as a public parking facility (UK: multistorey car park or just a multistorey)
- Garage can be form of music: