Greentree Corner is a place in northern Turtlecreek Township, Warren County, Ohio, at the intersection of State Route 741 and Greentree Road about one and one-half miles north of Otterbien , two miles south of Red Lion , and three miles northwest of Lebanon. It was the site of the Greentree Tavern, one of the earliest inns in Warren County.
- Elva R. Adams. Warren County Revisited. [Lebanon, Ohio]: Warren County Historical Society, 1989.
- The Centennial Atlas of Warren County, Ohio. Lebanon, Ohio: The Centennial Atlas Association, 1903.
- Josiah Morrow. The History of Warren County, Ohio. Chicago: W.H. Beers, 1883. (Reprinted several times)
- Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 6th ed. Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme, 2001. ISBN 0899332811
- Warren County Engineer's Office. Official Highway Map 2003. Lebanon, Ohio: The Office, 2003.