Marlène Jobert (born November 4, 1943) is an actress and author.
She was born in Algiers, Algeria. Besides acting, she has been the author and/or narrator of (mainly children's) audio books. She also has written a series of books which cautiously lead on to the appreciation of classical music, e.g. of Mozart, Chopin, and Tchaikovsky.
Her daughter, Eva Green, by Swedish dentist Walter Green, is also an actress.
Ventura / Jobert
Dernier Domicile Connu (1969)
Bronson / Jobert
Rider On The Rain (1970)
- Masculin - Féminin (1966)
with Jean-Pierre Leaud, Chantal Goya.
Director: Jean-Luc Godard
- Alexandre le Bienheureux / Very Happy Alexander (1967)
with Philippe Noiret, Françoise Brion.
Director: Yves Robert
- Dernier Domicile Connu (1969)
with Lino Ventura.
Director: José Giovanni.
- Rider On The Rain / Le Passager de la Pluie (1970)
with Charles Bronson, Jill Ireland.
Director: René Clément
- Catch Me A Spy (1971)
with Kirk Douglas, Trevor Howard.
Director: Dick Clement
- Nous Ne Vieillirons Pas Ensemble (1972)
with Jean Yanne.
Director: Maurice Pialat
- La Décade Prodigieuse / Ten Days' Wonder (1972)
with Orson Welles, Anthony Perkins.
Director: Claude Chabrol
- Le Secret / The Secret (1974)
with Jean-Louis Trintignant, Philippe Noiret.
Director: Robert Enrico
- Pas si Méchant que ça / The Wonderful Crook (1974)
with Gérard Depardieu.
Director: Claude Goretta
- Folle à Tuer (1975)
with Tomas Milian, Thomas Waintrop.
Director: Yves Boisset
- Your Turn, My Turn (1978)
- La Guerre des Polices / The Police War (1979)
with Claude Brasseur, Claude Rich, Jean-François Stévenin.
Director: Robin Davis
- Effraction (1983)
with Jacques Villeret, Bruno Cremer, Jean-Pierre Dravel.
Director: Daniel Duval
- The Scoundrel / Les Maries de l'An 2 (1984)
with Jean-Paul Belmondo, Laura Antonelli.
Director: Jean-Paul Rappeneau
- Books list in preparation