A traveller (American English traveler) is a person or an object travelling between two or more locations.
The word traveller may be used to designate:
- A human traveller, for pleasure or profession. For this definition, see the related links to:
- The role-playing game known as Traveller, published by Game Designers' Workshop (GDW) originally in 1977
- A mechanical traveller, part of a ship or machine
- The band Blues Traveler
- The BBC television series Crime Traveller
- Traveller, General Robert E. Lee's famous and trusted gray saddlebred horse